Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lifestyle Club LSC Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number. 10937376
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") constitute a legally binding contract between you, the user, and us. Please take the time to read these Terms carefully as they explain the legal relationship between you and us and will govern your use of the Platform and the services made available through it. By accessing or using the Platform and/or any content, materials or services made available through it you are agreeing to be legally bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of the Platform will be subject to the most recent version of the Terms posted on the Platform at the time of such use. Although we recommend that you read through the Terms available on the Platform from time to time, so that you can be sure that you are aware of the latest version, we will give you reasonable prior notice if we intend to make any changes to these Terms that may be materially to your detriment before such changes take effect.
If you would like to contact us about the Platform, please do so using the following details: Lifestyle Club LSC Limited.
Information That We Collect on the Website
When you visit the website we may recognise your IP address. Cookies are used to ensure the smooth running of the website but no information is used to personally identify you.
Only if you complete the online form will we see any other information that you supply for correspondence purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure Information
We exercise great care when we manage Personal Data and only authorised staff can have access to this. We do not and will not sell, share or rent any personal information with anyone unless legal consent or authority requires us to do so.
Once you terminate your involvement with us we do not make further use of your information. If you want to make sure you can exercise any of your rights outlined bellowed.
Outline of Your Rights in the GDPR
- Article 6(1) - gives you the right to prevent the use of your Personal Data in certain situations. For an example, for marketing purposes.
- Article 15 - Gives you right to ask about the processing of and access to your Personal Data when you want.
- Article 16 - Gives you the right to ask for inaccurate data to be corrected.
- Article 17 - Gives you the right to ask for the deletion of any Personal Data without delay in particular situations. For an example, once you want to cease association and activities with the company and there is no other legal justification for the process of your Personal Data.
- Article 18 - If you are against the processing of your Personal Data you can ask to have it restricted.
- Article 20 - In some cases you reserve the right request and receive a portable (machine friendly) transferable format of your Personal Data. You can ask us to or transfer your own information freely.
Links to Other Websites
Other websites are featured and linked here but we do not speak for them and vice versa.